For health systems experts, the biggest scientific event of the year will be the 4th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research ;The event will be held this year in Vancouver, Canada, from the 14th to the 18th of November.
As in Cape Town, our Communities of Practice will be present at the symposium. In addition to the presentations of some of our members in different sessions, we will host a "Communities of Practice" stand ; This stand will facilitate our CoPs meeting ad discussing with many delegates as well as providing an overview of our activities.
You will help the facilitation team to run the stand during the symposium and will participate in a rotating system to man the stand: .
- : Inform visitors asking for more information about the CoPs.
- : Present CoP activities.
- : Outline the different sessions where CoPs members are involved.
- : Assist those interested in joining our CoPs to sign up.
- : Share some informal time with members of CoPs passing by the stand.
You will receive a small guide on your role and expectations and different communication media: .
You are an active CoP member and are familiar with our activities. You speak English and / or French. Your costs for attending Vancouver must be already covered.