"SAGA SANTE" is a Facebook page of information on public health issues in Africa, targeting the populations of Francophone Africa.
"SAGA SANTE" is edited by a group of African public health practitioners, affiliated with the Health Service Delivery Community of Practices. The idea behind the creation of this page came to us during the Ebola epidemic of 2014-2015. We found that incorrect messages about causes and treatments were circulating on social media. The information published on "SAGA SANTE" comes from reliable sources, validated by our team of medicine doctors. The information is presented to the general public in an accessible way.
The impact of Saga Health depends on the number of people who relay these messages. We are looking for "ambassadors", willing to relay our messages to their friends on Facebook.
Concretely, you will be invited to:
- Like the “Saga Sante” page, just like 23 000 people before you
- Like as much as possible our messages
- Share regularly messages from Saga Santé to your friends on Facebook
- Encourage your friends to do the same
Beyond this support, we also count on you to:
- Respond to people who leave a comment on “Saga Santé” page
- Suggest new topics to cover, or articles to share
- Give us your opinion about the global orientation of “Saga Sante”
Health is a field of action that concerns us all. As parents, citizens, members of associations, we can do something for the health of our loved ones, and the community at large. At the present stage, we are looking for people already active in the field of health education in Francophone Africa. But everyone who wishes to be involved is welcome.